Home Page › Terms and conditions
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
We always select the best method of shipping for your order. For U.S. shipping we use Priority Mail, UPS Ground, and FedEx Ground. If a postal box address is used at checkout we will always ship via USPS Priority Mail. For international order we will always quote final shipping charges via email prior to processing your payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PM Research Inc. products are satisfaction guaranteed! If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with any of our products, return it in its original condition within 15 days of receipt of merchandise and we will replace it or refund your money.
We (P.M. Research, the seller) make no other warranty, expressed or implied. Since we cannot control the manner or use of our products after their sale, we will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. Casting metal is not a perfect process and it is unavoidable to occasionally find a flaw beneath the exterior surfaces of castings. Small flaws can easily be filled, but if you find a serious flaw in a casting that you purchased from us, please return it for evaluation and replacement. We will not be responsible for labor or other expenditures.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PM Research also accepts checks or postal money orders. Please enclose payment with order. We try to ship all orders the same day they are received. To expedite your order, please pay with postal money order or credit card.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
We ship: Best way.
For delivery of non-stock or “special order” items, please allow 10-12 weeks.
Any visible damage to carton or open carton, which may result in a loss, must be noted on the freight bill at the time of delivery. The customer must file all claims for loss or damage in transit with the carrier.
TERMS OF SALE
1. PACKAGING: We pack our products in accordance with good commercial practices and a packing list is included with the shipment.
2. SHIPPING: We ship per your requested carrier if our area is serviced by your requested carrier. If not, we will offer you options or ship the best way.
3. F.O.B. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS: F.O.B. point is our dock, Wellsville, N.Y. and title and risk of loss pass to buyer upon delivery to carrier.
4. INVOICING: Invoicing will be done the same day as shipment.
5. WARRANTIES: We make no warranties. All statements, technical information and recommendations herein are based on tests and actual use reports we believe to be reliable, but the accuracy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and the following is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose: Seller’s and manufacturer’s only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable either in tort or in contract for any loss or damage, direct, incidental, or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. No statement or recommendation not contained herein shall have any force or effect unless in an agreement signed by officers of seller and manufacturer.
6. CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AND PROPERTY: We treat every customer’s information as confidential with the exception of normally available information such as name, address, etc.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: We make every effort to comply with Federal, State and Local laws and regulations that apply to us.
8. APPLICABLE LAW: The fulfillment of this Order and any future Purchase Orders shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York.
9. ACCEPTANCE: These are the only Terms and Conditions applicable to this and all future Purchase Orders. We look forward to serving you.